The UA IT Summit program covers relevant and thought-provoking topics to engage attendees and spur new ideas or ways of thinking about IT trends and applications.
- Members of the UA community with experience in information technologies used for academics and instruction, research, or the enterprise. We hope you will be one of them! Submit a proposal by June 7, 2019.
- High-level sponsors who bring their experience and solutions to campus to provide a valuable perspective on the challenges we face. Vendors are encouraged to explore the opportunities for their subject matter experts to present at the various sponsorship levels.
Become a presenter! UA’s system administrators, web and application developers, support staff, information security professionals, programmers, instructional designers, and network administrators are looking for:
- Information about a campus service, project, or initiative
- An introduction to a tool or workflow
- Best practices or lessons learned
- An opportunity for collaboration or partnership
Find out particular topics that have been requested by the campus community.
The IT Summit will offer several tracks of presentations on topics of interest. Sessions are 50 minutes long, and you are welcome to collaborate with a co-presenter. There will be a hosted Teaching & Learning Lightning Round with 10-minute slots.
Posters will be on display throughout the day of the IT Summit for attendees to browse. During the official Poster Session period on the agenda, poster presenters stand with their information to answer questions and discuss their material with attendees.
IT Summit interACTIVE workshop day is held in the spring. It provides the opportunity for a more hands-on experience with two- to three-hour time slots. Is your topic one that participants can work on during your session to gain real understanding?