About the IT Summit
The UA Information Technology (IT) Summit is a day-long event that focuses on the power of collaboration among UA IT professionals, enhances partnerships with campus and industry partners, and showcases technologies that will transform the university's ability to innovate, collaborate, and educate for years to come.
Who Should Attend?
The IT Summit is created for UA professionals that serve or support an IT function on campus. Summit attendees may include:
- Administrative and Business IT professionals
- IT Analysts, Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers
- Network Systems Administrators
- Information Support and Services Specialists
- Programming and Software Developers
- Web and Applications Developer/Administrators
- System Administrators
- Instructional Technologists
- Research Computing Specialists
- System and Desktop Support Technicians and Specialists