About the IT Summit
The UA Information Technology (IT) Summit is a day-long event focused on the power of collaboration among UA IT professionals, to enhance partnerships with campus and industry partners, as well as showcase technologies that will transform the university's ability to innovate, collaborate, and educate for years to come. Our goal for the 2019 Summit is to continue the tradition of building, fostering and enhancing partnerships with campus and industry partners, as well as showcasing trends and technologies that are transforming the university’s ability to innovate, collaborate, and educate for years to come.
Who Should Attend?
The IT Summit is created for UA professionals that serve or support an IT function on campus. Summit attendees may include:
- Administrative and Business IT professionals
- IT Analysts, Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers
- Network Systems Administrators
- Information Support and Services Specialists
- Programming and Software Developers
- Web and Applications Developer/Administrators
- System Administrators
- Instructional Technologists
- Research Computing Specialists
- System and Desktop Support Technicians and Specialists